NIADA 2019 SURVEY GIVEAWAY TERMS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Eligibility: The "NIADA 2019 Survey Giveaway” (the “Contest”) is open to dealers who complete the KeyVault survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2H3M3YK and provide their email address. In order to claim the Prize, winner must be 18 years of age or older, a legal resident of the United States and a current employee of a dealership (“Company”) at the time of Prize award and redemption. Employees and representatives of KeyVault (“Sponsor”), their subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents, and the immediate family of each such employee, together with those with whom such employees are domiciled, are not eligible. A valid email address must be provided when submitting the KeyVault survey in order to be eligible for a Prize.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s and their Company’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules.
3. Entry: To enter the contest, simply complete the online survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2H3M3YK and provide your email address in the field provided at the end of the survey.
4. Contest Period: The Contest begins on May 17, 2019 and ends on June 20, 2019.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: One winner will be selected. The winner will be notified by email using the email address provided upon entry. If for any reason a potential winner cannot be reached after reasonable attempts, an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing from all remaining eligible entries.
6. Total Prize and Odds of Winning: Entrants have the opportunity to win one Amazon Echo Dot (the "Prize"). The value of the Echo Dot is approximately $49.99. Any fees to activate service on the Prize are not included. Only one Prize will be awarded.
The Prize is not transferable, and no cash substitutes for the Prize are available. Any applicable local, state and federal taxes, any fees, charges or tariffs on Prizes and any additional expenses not specified above are the sole responsibility of and must be paid by the winner. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. General Conditions: Sponsor’s decisions as to all matters related to the administration of the Contest and the selection of the winners in the Contest are final. The Contest is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. Return of Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All entrants grant to Sponsor the right to use and publish their proper name and state online and in print or any other media, in connection with the Contest. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies to use winner’s name and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation unless prohibited by law. BY ENTERING, PARTICIPANTS AND THEIR COMPANY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR INJURIES, LOSS, DAMAGE CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE CONTEST OR THE RECEIPT, ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE WON. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prize. Entrant agrees that in the event of a dispute between the parties: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, expressly excluding any attorneys’ fees and (2) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and, also, waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
8. Miscellaneous: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if circumstances beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impair the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize at random from the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment.
9. Sponsor: KeyVault, 6700 Hollister, Houston, TX 77040.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
Copyright KeyVault. © 2019. All rights reserved.