We have received many questions from customers about the proper methods and chemicals for cleaning and disinfecting your KeyVault systems. It is critical for you to maintain a system with clean touchpoints, such as tags, keys, touchscreens, keyboards, and fingerprint readers, to help fight the spread of COVID-19. We want to make sure you are equipped to maintain a clean system and prevent unnecessary damage.
Click Here for the recommended cleaning and disinfecting procedure for KeyVault products based on current CDC recommendations.
MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT OPTIONS:
With our maintenance agreement package, you can ensure that your KeyVault system is running at peak efficiency on the most up-to-date software. Our standard agreements include:
- Unlimited toll-free software phone support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Software updates and enhancements with the latest features
- 10 percent discount on select supplies when you order online
- Priority replacement of your KeyVault equipment
You also have the option to upgrade to our Platinum Support Package, which includes all of the above, plus:
- Discounts on online supply orders
- In-person technician visits for repairs or replacements*
- Expedited two-day shipping at no additional cost at time of shipment
- A discounted rate on overnight shipping
We also offer:
- Our Select Services Plan, which includes up to three annual on-site visits from a field engineer for training, maintenance, or system relocation.
- Cloud Backup, which is an automatic nightly system data backup run via the cloud.
For technical support, account questions or training questions, please call 877.KEYVAULT and select the option that most closely matches your issue.
Visit our Supplies page for information on placing orders.